Aesop Story Engine dont work in Wonders theme

Homepage Forums Wonders Aesop Story Engine dont work in Wonders theme

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John Wu 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

My site i use Aesop Story Engine plugin for create medium style post.
    But all elements dont work in Wonders theme. Why? CHAPTER, PARALLAX,VIDEO,MAP elements dont work. Not shows.
    Please help me.
    Gallery element its nice work.
    Other and default all theme Aesop Story Engine plugin nice work.
    Plugin url: http://aesopstoryengine.com/

John Wu
    Keymaster

Hi

Thanks you let me know this awesome plugin, but I haven’t tested it with the theme when I developed the theme.

After I activated the plugin, it requires to add the following codes into functions.php

add_theme_support("aesop-component-styles", array("parallax", "image", "quote", "gallery", "content", "video", "audio", "collection", "chapter", "document", "character", "map", "timeline" ) );

Have you added it? I tried to add it and looks the element can show up as normal.

Thanks

Hi Johnny Woo.
    Yes its nice plugin for crate story post. Yes i add in functions.php
    add_theme_support("aesop-component-styles", array("parallax", "image", "quote", "gallery", "content", "video", "audio", "collection", "chapter", "document", "character", "map", "timeline" ) );
    But “parallax”,”video”,”chapter”,”map”, “timeline dont work in Wonders theme.
    Please search error and fix this error. Thanks!

John Wu
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delay. I tested it for a long time.

First of all, look at a test post I added in your website. http://istory.kz/?p=3523&preview=true

The Parallax, Audio, Chapter and map are working.

For the video doesn’t display, I found the plugin generated the following code, but the container is no height.

<div class="fluid-width-video-wrapper">....</div>

After I set the height value to 500px manually, the video is show up.

For the Parallax issue, if you place the video or audio into the page, the parallax will not work, if you only place a parallax section into the page, it’s working, I found the plugin generated the following codes, the container also no height.

<div class="aesop-parallax-sc">....</div>

As same as the video issue, I set the min-height to 400px manually, it’s working fine.

You can check my custom CSS in “Wonders options > Custom code > Custom CSS”.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RECENT TWEETS

FOLLOW US

We are addicted to WordPress development and provide Easy to using & Shine Looking themes selling on ThemeForest.

You can also follow us on the following social network.

Error: Please enter a valid email address

Error: Invalid email