Home Page Forums Getting started SimpleKey Help?

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dharmabuilt
    Participant

Hello ThemeVan –

Don’t see any SimpleKey topics, so I’m putting this here.
    Hope it gets seen!

I need some help fixing a bug (?) that is affecting my website.

I am currently on a Macbook Pro (MAC OS) using Chrome Browser – but have also recreated the same “bug” in other browsers – which makes me feel that my configuration is incorrect.

When I use my website menu links – the SimpleKey effects scroll to the footer area of the previous “page” as opposed to the “page” header of the target. Is there a setting somewhere that I’ve missed or incorrectly configured? Or are there set parameters for “page” (section) length that I’ve exceeded? This happens when ANY menu link is clicked – with the exception of the “Home” link. If I click a particular menu link, the SimpleKey effect scrolls to the footer section of the previous “page” and if I click the menu link again – it scrolls to the correct location.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Barry

Dharmabuilt.com

John Wu
    Keymaster

Hi

Maybe I don’t understand your question. I clicked every menu link, then the page scrolls down to the correct section, and if I clicked the Home link, the page will be redirected to the home page.

Am I missing any step? If possible, you can record a video screenshot and upload it to dropbox, share the link here, or tell me the detail method to reproduce the issue, for example, step 1, then step 2.

Thank you so much!

By the way, you can submit SimpleKey issues to forum.themevan.com

dharmabuilt
    Participant

Hi John –

There’s this weird thing where direct linking (and sometimes linking from the top menu / nav items) don’t scroll to the top of page or resolve to the top of the page / header e.g.

It usually only scrolls to the bottom third of the previous page – which is why i thought there must be a “page” (section) length parameter that can be adjusted.

https://www.dharmabuilt.com/#resources

I’ll send a video if you still don’t see it.

Best,

~b

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.